Daycare for Children of HSE University Staff and Students
Opening hours of the playroom on Staraya Basmannaya: from 9:30 to 18:00 Opening hours of the playroom on Pokrovsky Boulevard: from 8:30 to 21:00.
On Saturdays and Sundays, the rooms are closed.
The playrooms are designed for children aged 3 to 12, supervised by an administrator. Children may stay in the playroom for no more than four hours a day.
Children under three years of age can only be supervised by their parents in the change room. You may visit the change room without an appointment.
Operating hours: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 9pm. On Saturdays and Sundays, the rooms are closed.
Up to 15 children can be in the playroom at one time. However, owing to the restrictions imposed due to the spread of COVID-19, a maximum of eight children may be in the room at a time.
To visit the room, you can make an appointment through your MyHSE services account. Parents can select and book a convenient date and time for a visit, fill out and attach all necessary documents, including:
- a consent form for your child’s short-term stay and their supervision/care,
- a consent for personal data processing,
- a visitor's questionnaire (for each child),
- scanned documents proving the identity of the child and the parent,
- a power of attorney for a trusted person (if available).
If an HSE University staff member or a student does not have the documents specified above, the administrator will deny the employee or student access to the room.
A printed and signed copy of the visitor’s questionnaire, copies of the attached documents and the consent of the legal representative for the short-term stay of a child and for his/her supervision/care must be presented in person to the playroom’s administrator during the first visit.
To enter the playroom, you must show the following documents to the administrator:
For HSE staff:
- pass to building
- ID/passport (or a notarized copy thereof);
For HSE students:
- a document (or a notarized copy thereof) confirming their identity (student ID card, doctoral certificate, etc.)
- ID/passport (or a notarized copy thereof).
During each visit to the playroom, legal representatives are required to sign the room’s visitor log.
After your child’s first visit, you will not need to provide a written consent, a questionnaire, or copies of documents for subsequent visits to the playroom.
A legal representative specified in the questionnaire, when providing their identity document, or an authorized person specified in the questionnaire, when providing their identity document and a power of attorney, can pick up your child from the playroom.
For more information please see the Procedures for Children’s Playrooms at HSE University.
- Room L 109, 11 Pokrovsky Boulevard; tel.: +7 (495) 531-00-00, ext. 28605
- Room A 112, Building 1, 21/4 Staraya Basmannaya Str.; tel.: +7 (495) 531-00-00, ext. 23689
21/4 Staraya Basmannaya Str.
11 Pokrovsky Boulevard
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.